HAZRE (はずれ, HAZURE) is a video game development company that is mentioned primarily in Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes. They are notable for the creation of the highly dangerous Death Drive line of game consoles.
- Death Drive (arcade game)
- Death Drive Mk I (prototype game console)
- Death Drive Mark II (prototype game console)
- The Japanese word "hazure" translates to "miss", "failure", or "end" in English.
- The gradient design of HAZRE's logo is a reference to Atari's 1984 logo, when the company was rebranded as the Atari Corporation.
- No More Heroes director Suda51 talks Badman, punk politicians, and Travis Touchdown's favorite porn. GamesRadar. Lucas Sullivan. September 8, 2017
- Brief Atari Brand History. Logoblink. Tiago A. Lemos. December 9, 2011.