Dashing is a technique featured in five video games developed by Grasshopper Manufacture.
- In The Silver Case, moving faster is performed by holding the Circle Button while moving.
- In No More Heroes, dashing can be performed after learning the Technique of Bizarre, by holding the B Button while moving on foot. The Boost Gauge on the right of the screen displays the amount of energy Travis Touchdown has left to dash with. If Touchdown continues dashing when this bar is fully depleted, he will stop to catch his breath.
- In Flower, Sun, and Rain: Murder and Mystery in Paradise, after Sumio Mondo takes 75,000 steps, moving faster can be performed by holding the L or R Buttons when walking anywhere except inside a hotel suite or stairwell.
- In No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle, Henry Cooldown is capable of performing brief dashes across fair distances by pressing the B Button while moving.
- In Shadows of the DAMNED, dashing can be performed by holding the R1 Button (PlayStation 3) or left bumper (Xbox 360) while moving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.